Tokyo - Japan
inScience Communications has over 30 years’ experience in providing strategic and tactical medical communications services to the global pharmaceutical industry. Working in partnership with our valued clients, we deliver the highest quality of service and ethical content by drawing on the extensive talent and experience of our global team. We pride ourselves on ensuring each individual has the ability to contribute to our continuing expansion, providing the opportunity to progress their career and make a real difference to this dynamic agency.
To prepare manuscripts to submit in scientific/clinical journals in the way that satisfy client needs in terms of quality, timing and cost.
Team Leader, inScience Communications, Japan
- Project work
- To write and edit mauscripts, congress posters and slides either in English or Japanese, according to international guidelines, as well as client needs, deadline, budget and internal quality standards, as directed by the team leader.
- Business Planning/commercial
- To contribute to strategic publication plans and communications programmes, where appropriate or when requested from clients.
- To monitor own adherence to budget and utilisation rate.
- To record and monitor actual time spent on a project against budgeted time, and complete timesheets in an accurate and timely manner.
- To support team working principles and collaboration within the project management team in inScience communications, sales team in Springer Healthcare and wider inScience Communications group.
- Any other duties as requested by manager
Travelling and attendance at client meetings, new business pitches, scientific congresses and Advisory Boards, on an ad hoc basis, as required.
- Life science degree
- Good team working skill
- Good skill to discuss with clients and authors, both in business and science.
- Life science degree in pharmacy or medicine
- Higher degree
Previous Work Experience:
>3 years as a researcher (eg. Post doc), writing experiences of own manuscripts.
>1 year in medical communications, pharmaceutical industry/healthcare, clinical research, or medical publishing
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Springer Nature is a leading global research, educational and professional publisher, home to an array of respected and trusted brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services.
Springer Nature is the world’s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world’s highest impact journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. Springer Nature was formed in 2015 through the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media.