Publications and scientific writing
Scientific publications are a key element of any communications plan.
Our experienced senior team develops and drives the publication planning and delivery process to ensure that projects are completed to the highest quality within expected timeframes and budgets.
As communications professionals, we monitor and contribute to relevant ethical guidelines and aim to exceed recommended standards. Our writers are continuously contributing to the body of well-written, accessible and balanced medical information that will help inform and update expert clinicians, prescribers, patients and payers.
- Congress abstracts, posters and oral presentations
- Primary and secondary original research manuscripts
- Narrative reviews
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Newsletters, congress reports and sponsored journals
- Slide kits
- Meeting proceedings
- Disease state and product-specific education
- Internal/external writer training